To anyone in grades 9-12: join us this weekend at the Jan. Connect. On Sat., Jan. 7 we will go skiing before heading back to camp for the rest of the weekend. And get this – it’s only going to cost you $10! Thanks to Neil and Hamish Dewar – the tickets are on them – thanks Dewar’s! NOTE: $10 tickets limited to the first 10 campers.
So, if you’re coming to the Jan. Connect and you’d like to get some skiing in, let us know. Email camp @ bethanybirches.org to get your name on the list.
- Register for the program and let us know you want to go skiing. Add $10 to your payment.
- If you already paid for the weekend, bring $10 with you.
- You must have a parent-signed permission to participate along with you.
- We’ll have two places and times for meeting:
- Plymouth Country Store at 7:30am (store is on Rt. 100 and is closed now)… you’ll drop you stuff for the weekend off there and that stuff will be taken to camp… you’ll take your ski gear with you and go to the mountain
- OR, meet at Okemo at 8am at the drop off area at the Clock Tower Base Area… 77 Okemo Ridge Road, Ludlow, VT. There is an unloading area right next to the clock tower. This is the main area of Okemo. You do NOT want to go to the Jackson Gore area. We will meet at this unloading area around 8am. Call Brandon at 802-432-8989 if you need help finding us.
- Price – $10
- Lunch – bring your own lunch or money for food – you’ll get dinner when you get back to camp.