20th Annual Benefit Auction
October 1, 2022, 9:00am | In-person at Bethany Birches
Submit items donations by September 15
You can participate virtually by bidding online, or placing an absentee bid. Seating will be on and near porches and weather permitting some outdoor seating. Please dress accordingly and bring an extra jacket.
Online Auction Items
Again there will be a week-long online auction prior to the live event.
This tradition offers free refills of coffee, tea, and apple at the auction. It even works virtually.
Again, for the 20th annual auction we have a match of $10,000 toward the Kids to Camp item. Like in previous years, the match starts at $10,000. If you are interested in adding to this, or creating another match let Brandon know!
Live Auction Items
View all of the items up for auction! Some available online and some available live.
New This Year: Featuring an Artisan and Crafters Market
- Pet Treats/Toys
- Cut flower bouquets
- Jams & Jellies
- Fabric Arts (napkins, potholders, kitchen/bath, etc)
- Children’s items (fairy wands, scrunchies, accessories,wooden toys, etc)
The annual benefit auction makes the unique BBC Tier pricing possible. It also helps to subsidize costs so that camp can remain affordable. Whether you’re in California or Vermont or somewhere between, we hope you will consider joining us for this very fun day.
- 9 am – Fresh made donuts, coffee and breakfast (Free!)
- 9 am – 10am – Viewing time. Stroll the tables and view the items for sale, while you reconnect and meet people that love the camp
- 9 – 12 pm – Drink cider, eat apples and munch on popcorn, while you enjoy the beautiful nature of the camp…. AND….
- 9:50 – Children’s programming begins (at the bell). BBC Staff will lead activities for your children during the auction including crafts, critter catching, and the playground.
- 10 am – The auction begins! Bid or just watch & listen to the talented and humorous team of Sandy & Vern work their auction magic
- 12 pm – The auction wraps up. BBC will provide lunch for everyone (Thanks Gallagher Flynn and Jesse’s BBQ and staff and volunteers) to sit, talk and enjoy being together in a lovely place
- 1 pm – Dessert & Pig Trough
- Post Lunch Fellowship and activities – enjoy spending time with one another. For the kids there will be tractor drawn hay rides, lawn games, gaga, and whizball will also be available at this time. You are always welcome to explore camp and even hike to the treehouses.