The Annual Auction is coming up soon! If you can’t attend you can still participate in the Live Auction by placing proxy bids! Almost all of the items are available for Online Bidding. This works quite differently than eBay. Here’s how it works:
- Look at the items available here.
- If you’d like an item and want to bid on it, do so by filling out the bid form (below).
- Submit the form
After you hit submit, here’s what will happen: We will collect the information and take it with us to the auction
- A lovely volunteer will actually bid in person for you.
- They will bid for the item you want UP TO THE MAX YOU SPECIFY.
- If the item sells for less than your max, you will win it. If it sells for more than your max, you will lose it.
- You will not be charged anything if you do not win the bid.
- You will only be charged for the ending price, not your max bid.
- If you win the bid, we will notify you and at that point, you can send a check (or pay online). You must pay if you win.
We will ship the item to you unless you specify pick-up on the form. We will charge $5 plus $3/pound for each pound over the first for shipping. Shipping is additional, above the cost of the item. We will not ship larger items.
PROXY BIDDING WILL END THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE LIVE AUCTION, AT 12:00 pm.
A ♥ next to the item code indicates that the item is on the camp’s wish list if you would like to buy something but would not like to take it home.