Job Type: Full Time, seasonal
Total positions hired: 1
Duration: 9 weeks; middle of June to the middle of August
Job Description: Film, Capture, Edit, Burn and Produce a complete 20 – 30 minute video for each week-long camp session.
This person is creative. You understand how to tell a story with your camera. You either have knowledge of how to edit or can learn editing software quickly. You’re pretty good with computers and relatively organized. Minimum age: 18
- Be available to film activities during the day and night
- Get involved in camp life and take the camera with you
- Organize your schedule so you can capture and edit video during the week
- Burn the final product and make copies
- Design a simple label for the cover of each DVD
- Up to $900 additional if participating in support a staff
- Room and board (even during the weekends!)
- Pay raise if you return for more than one summer
Support a Staff: Through the Support a Staff program you can add up to $900 to your salary for the summer. Your goal is to raise an additional $450, and BBC will match the amount you raise. Any additional money raised will be put into the Support a Staff fund. We’ll provide you with a great sample letter to send out to friends, family, or your church.
|How to Apply|
Contact Brandon at 802-672-5220 or brandon @ bethanybirches.org