Sojourner: Jul 5 – Jul 10 (Ages 14-18)
Ages 14-18; July 5 – Jul 10
Sojourner Session offers new adventures and experiences for seasoned BBC campers and first time campers alike. This session offers increased independence, more time to spend hanging out together and devotes more time to exploring life. Trademark BBC activities are joined with events saved solely for Sojourner week to provide an unforgettable week of fun, adventure, relationship and faith.
Events Unique to Sojourner Session:
– Family Style Dinner in the Pavilion
– Coffee House
– Barn Party
– Fireside Worship Bands
– Iron Chef Competition
– OVERNIGHT TRIPS!
- Rock Climbing (add $20): This trip will allow campers to scale the rocks at the Falls of Lana. The falls are found at Branbury State Park (Brandon, VT) where campers will also camp out on Wed evening. Campers will be led by a professional rock climbing guide while climbing and led by BBC staff through conversations about trust, overcoming fears, etc. (Limited Space)
- Zipline Adventure: Back by popular demand! Campers will travel off site to a campground and camp out for the evening. On Thursday morning campers head to a resort to experience a thrilling experience on the zipline!
- Movies, Music, Treehouses: Camp is usually very different from the normal culture. On this teen trip culture and camp clash! In the rustic, wilderness setting of BBC Tree houses campers will have the opportunity to listen to and dissect the music of current culture and watch a movie on the BBC Big screen. At the same time campers will be hiking around the site, cooking meals over the fire and sleeping in the trees. Culture and Camp will clash and we can’t wait to chat about it with a small group of BBC Teens! (Limited Space)
Trademark BBC Activities Include:
- Pond Time – Trampoline, Slip N Slide, Water Balloon Launching
- Fireside Favorites
- Messy Monday Activities:
- Pig Trough Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream Smear
- Messy Twister
- Extreme Mudball
- Slip N Slide
- Mission Impossible
- Creek Hikes
- Cooperation Course
- Group Games – Never Ending Dodge ball (NED), Capture the Flag, Gold Rush etc
Through all the activities campers are encouraged to get to know each other better and deeper, ask questions about life and find God through the love around them, the nature around them and the community developed throughout the week. Come to our most exciting week if you’re 14 – 18 years old – Sojourner Session.