Jeep: A Benefit Auction Raffle
1994, Jeep Wrangler. Perhaps the greatest things about this Jeep:
- It is mostly restored (frame, body, paint)
- It runs like a champ and starts every time
- It has a hard top, soft top, full doors and half doors. It’s ready for fun in the sun AND the long New England winter.
- Read below for more detailed description.
Raffle Tix are sold out! Well, 115 of them anyway. We saved 5 for the big day when we’ll raffle them off. You know it’s a benefit auction when you have to bid on the chance to win something – a true testament to the level of faithfulness and desire the supporters of Bethany Birches possess.
A look at the Jeep. See it in action and hear it run.
The Jeep in all it’s glory:
A partially restored ’94 Wrangler 4 cyl, standard transmission! It runs great. Plenty of new parts. New radiator hose and water pump. New brakes lines and new brake pads. New muffler. Lots of body work done to get the body in great shape. Some frame work done to rebuild some spots that were in bad shape. Drives great! When I say great, I mean that it rides straight, accelerates good, cruises at speed good and rides like a Jeep should. Has 3″ lift with new springs. 149,900 miles. Recently inspected (through June 2013). Clutch is good. Engine is good. 4 Wheel is good (works great, engages easily). Carpet is clean. All seats are in relatively good shape.
- Has a tear in the driver’s seat.
- Has a small tear in the soft top.
- Drivers side window zipper doesn’t work on the half door rendering that side not weather tight – full doors and hard top are weather proof.
The donor will sign the title and registration over to the raffle winner on the 22nd. A friend of camp is willing to drive the Jeep to Souderton-area, PA, in case you live in that area and would like to buy tickets.